- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a new chain of healthcare practices, who specialise in providing clear Aligners (Short-term Orthodontics) in the Stockholm, Sweden area.
- Full time opportunity.
- Working shifts Monday – Saturday (5 days per week).
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will take diagnostic photos and use a high-tech intraoral scanner to take digital impressions, resulting in a 3D model of your customers’ teeth, ensure absolute accuracy as you obtain diagnostic records, demonstrate a high level of empathy and care, support high standards for maintaining a clean and hygienic environment, be confident to explain the process of treatment, highlighting how it can benefit your customers and recommend customized, dentist-approved treatment plans to your customers
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- This is a non-clinical role and would suit a qualified Dental Nurse looking to progress into more of a treatment co-ordinator role.
- This is a fast-growing chain with practices opening up all over the UK and there will be many opportunities for career progression as the business grows.
All candidates must have a Dental Nurse qualification to be considered.
For more information please call: 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies please visit the website www.mbrdental.co.uk