- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
About Family Dental Care, Ballymoney
Family Dental Care is a member of the Smart Dental Care group of practices. We are a family run and independently owned group of dental practices.
The practice is a fantastically equipped 3 surgery practice situated in the pretty parish town of Ballymoney situated in between Ballymena and Coleraine.
We offer a wide range of services and payment options for our patients such as including Private and NHS. We are proud to offer a high level of service and care to our patients which is provided in conjunction with our loyal, motivated, well-trained team.
Our Vision is to help create a better future by improving our patient’s dental health.
Our Mission To provide high quality dentistry with excellent service, in a safe and friendly environment.
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 6.00pm, including one late night per week
- Friday 8.30am – 2.00pm
- One Saturday morning in a month.
Part time applicants will be considered.
Mix of dentistry
The incoming associate will have a large and expanding mixed list of patients to take over.
The practice already offers cosmetic orthodontics and facial aesthetics and will soon be offering Children Orthodontics. Great Scope for Implants and Private Oral Surgery. We would welcome other skills to add to the practices’ services.
- Computerised clinical software
- Sirona Intego Equipment
- Modern Practice
- Digital x-rays, including an OPG
- Intra-oral cameras
- Wave One rotary Endo
- Specialist marketing support including online marketing for specialist treatments
- Full Diaries
- Excellent support team with a wealth of experience
- GDC registered
- Indemnity membership
- NHS Panel Number
- Provide 2 satisfactory clinical references relating to two recent posts that have been held for 3+ months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Give me a call – Linda McVey on 07843 186418 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Help us to give Smart patients real choice for their Dental Care!