Associate Dentist - Full time
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full time Associate Dentist to join us at one of our dental practices in Essex.
As an Associate Dentist working for Dental Care Group, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- 40 hours per week
- 6500 UDA’s with a competitive rate
- HUGE private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising our preferred Labs
- Continuing Professional Development
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of one year experience working as a qualified dentist as well as be on the GDC register with a valid NHS performer number.
WHY WORK AT OUR ESSEX BASED PRACTICE?
We have the following technology in our practice:
- CBCT Scanner
- Rotary Endo
- Digital X Rays
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment,
- Software Of Excellence
- Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impression free dentistry!
The cosmetic treatment that we currently provide includes Facial Aesthetics and Dental Implants.
We are an 8 surgery mixed NHS & Private practice based in Clacton-on-Sea which is the largest town on the Essex Sunshine Coast. We are a very large practice covering two levels, with air conditioning in all surgeries as well as staff parking. Our practice is easily commutable from Colchester, Ipswich and the surrounding areas in Suffolk.
Our surgery currently consists of:
- 3 x Hygienists
- 3 x Dentists
- 1 x Implantologist
- 2 x Mentor trainers
- Performers with conditions
We also have a support team of 14 staff including the practice manager, head nurse and head receptionist.
WHY WORK FOR DENTAL CARE GROUP?
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in practice.
- We have been awarded an IMOS Contract
- Ambidextrous chairs
- Freedom to choose your or our preferred lab of choice
- Chrysalis finance options
- At all of our practices you will have access to immense clinical support as well as complaints support from the deputy head complaints handler, full support from the Operations Business Manager, Practice Manager, Internal HR & compliance team who work above & beyond CQC standards, Field Operations Team and last but not least, the Branding team.
At Dental Care Group we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring and dedicated team and we are looking for like minded individuals who are trustworthy and who posses a similar can-do attitude.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position contact our Recruiter, Kirsty Pracey on
Tel: 01277 288 030
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07932 070906