Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental practice manager to join a well established and forward thinking dental practice in Loughborough area
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
Previous dental practice management experienced desired
We can offer you:
- Full time permanent position
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Pay rate: £23,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Immediate start
- Well-equipped practice
- Fully digital practice
- Mixed NHS and private practice
- Established patient list
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Managing and motivating staff
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Stock and inventory control
- Patient complaints
- Financial management of the practice including: banking, authorising invoices and producing cash reports
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington Lharrington@medmatchdental. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!