Orthodontic Dental Nurse
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Orthodontic Dental Nurse to join a friendly team in new built Orthodontic practice in Camberley, Surrey
Practice have progressive and innovative environment harnessing modern technology from interactive apps to digital workflows designed to engage this particular patient demographic in their own patient journeys.
We expect that you are:
- GDC registered
- Have nursing experience
- Have experience within orthodontics (desirably but not essential)
- Computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace
- Passionate about Client Care and especially understanding and supportive of patients.
- Team work orientated and comfortable assisting others with reception work when necessary.
- Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself.
- Full time permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills
- Industry leading benefits and support.
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Training, support and guidance
- improvement possibilities
- GDC and indemnity covered
- Paid CPD provided via our online portal. Infection control and safeguarding training provided
- Company Sick Pay of 2 weeks full pay
- Life assurance – security and protection for your family
- Additional special days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving house etc.
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year
- Industry leading flex bens platform with salary sacrifice schemes, discounted shopping and gym memberships
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Medmatch Dental Recruitment
T: 0203 912 9803
M: 07463 692 051
@: tariqkhan@medmatchdental. co.uk
W: www.medmatchdental. co. uk