- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Ocean Dental are looking for experienced and enthusiastic receptionists to join an award winning practice in the Central Manchester area.
There is a full time position (4 days) and a part-time position (2 days) and is an excellent opportunity for a receptionist looking to join a growing practice. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, delivering excellent patient care service at all times and being the "face" of the practice.
Previous Dental Receptionist experience is preferred but not essential, more important is your professionalism and passion for the role.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Familiar and confident using Exact SOE or a similar software.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Punctual, Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Friendly, Approachable, Helpful, Supportive to patients and colleagues
- Excellent remuneration offered
- Training and Development provided
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Forward thinking, Professional, encouraging and inspiring team
- Excellent central location with great transport links in a sociable part of town
- The practice are looking for someone to join their team for a long term basis
If this is a position that interests please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org