Are you the Dental Nurse we are looking for?
Exciting opportunity for a qualified and GDC registered dental nurse wanting to develop a relatively new independent dental practice in Southend on Sea, with minimum 2 years experience to work part-time 21 hours on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Do you have the following key characteristics:
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork oriented
- A friendly and sympathetic approach with a calm, confident and reassuring manner.
- An ability to relate well to a wide range of people.
- Good dexterity and co-ordination
Your main employment duties include:
- To carry out high quality dental nursing to assist each Dentist in all their dental procedures in a safe and effective manner
- To ensure that all cross- infection procedures are carried out in all the work undertaken by the practice
- To assist with reception or any clerical duties as required
Your role will include general dental nursing along with supervising duties, carrying out audits, risk assessments, ordering, etc. You will have responsibility for others
Including other key tasks in the surgery, administrative/reception, practice management, business planning etc
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Apply for Dental Nurse/Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly