Salary 75k +
Exciting opportunity to join our award winning practice in the beautiful Cairngorm National Park.
Busy, well-established list of loyal, private & NHS patients.
Fully Computerised (SOE), Rotary Endo, Digital Equipment (Radiography/Photography/IO Camera).
Income predominantly private, from a full list of existing patients, including a well-established Highland Dental Plan list.
Our patient base is continually growing and the successful candidate will benefit from new registrations being added to their list.
Inspire Dental is actively involved in advanced restorative and implant-based treatments and has established an excellent reputation locally.
We will seek to integrate any unique skills and experience possessed by the successful candidate into the expanding list of services we offer to our patients.
The development of any areas of special interest will be greatly encouraged.
The National Park is a vibrant, year-round holiday destination, offering stunning scenery, an array of outdoor activities/sports and an excellent quality of life for all ages.
Kingussie sits just off the A9, around an hour North of Perth and offers great road/rail links.
Are you looking for . . . ?
- a long-established and expanding dental practice, with an great reputation locally.
- excellent earning potential from a large private patient base, and still have time to enjoy life.
- a friendly and experienced team (including therapist), who value cooperation and exceptional service.
- a supportive work environment that encourages the development of your skills and special interests.
- a forward thinking ethos that puts teamwork, community integration and an enthusiasm for outstanding dentistry at its core.
If so, please apply with your cover letter and CV below:
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly