Dentists who need a Certificate of Sponsorship
Please note that we can help you by offering you a Full-Time position in our practices in Preston.
You will see fee paying NHS patients outside of the NHS and hence you do not immediately need a Panel Number for these position but should you gain a Panel Number then we can find NHS patients for you to see under our NHS Contracts.
We can offer you Head Office classes, inductions in our practices and our Head Office as well.
Most of all, Smart wants you to have a great work experience and to support you to provide excellent quality of care to our patients.
Your Smart Benefits:
- Competitive share of Private income generated;
- Sponsored training with an external provider of a faster adult braces system*;
- Access to expert training on techniques to promote Private Income to your patients ethically;
- Discounted access to dental courses;
- Access to a dedicated marketing team to promote your private skill-sets on all new media channels such as Facebook and Twitter;
- Training on flexi-denture appliances;
- Referrals to specialist within the group including orthodontics, implants, hygienist, restorative dentistry etc
Your Team & Support:
- Smart Dental Nurses who receive incentives and bonuses based on good attendance have their GDC registration paid and receive continuous additional training
- A disciplined structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controllers and decontamination lead nurse
- Qualified Practice Managers who are GDC registered
- Robust compliance regime and procedures
- Dental Materials sourced from Henry Schein
- Free of cost Rotary Endodontic files*
- Use of Call Centre and unique diary support to maximise your clinical time
- Managers who care about supporting the practice teams;
Interested? Give me a call - Ami Shah on 07946245826 on or email me with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a dental career with Smart Dental Care.
Help us to give Smart patients real choice for their dental journey!
*subject to conditions