Elite Dental Studio require a Qualified Dental Nurse or a Trainee who is on a recognised Dental Nurse training course to join our fantastic team. Attractive Salary dependent on experience. If you are keen to learn and progress in your career then please apply.
Brief job description
Provide clinical support to dentists, hygienists and patients, assist with reception or any clerical duties as required and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the practice owner or practice manager.
- Perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each dentist, hygienist or therapist in all procedures in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses, the GDC’s ‘Scope of Practice’
- Follow practice policies and procedures
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
- Assist with the supervision of trainee dental nurses in the practice
- Assist with reception duties and perform other clerical duties if required
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work
- Cover for Reception as and when required.
Job Type: Full-time