Are you an EU Dentist looking for your first NHS Associate Dentist role in the UK? (EU Dentists)
Are you an EU Dentist looking for your first NHS Associate Dentist role in the UK?
If so then look no further, as Bupa Dental Care currently have various opportunities across the UK. We are able to provide an experienced NHS Mentor and a generous relocation package, so the transition is as smooth and stress free as possible for you. All we ask is that you are flexible on location, as we can only provide Mentors in certain practices.
Our practices are able to provide the necessary support required on behalf of the NHS for the dentist to gain full registration with the PCT. The minimum requirements we need from any EU dentist wanting to apply for these positions are 1 years post-graduation experience. Ideally already hold GDC Registration and have an IELTS language test score of 7.
As the leading UK company for NHS & Private dentistry, we are able to offer the following benefits:
- Bupa Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa
- Up to £10,000 relocation package
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Discounted continuous professional development
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, go to: https://jobs.bupadentalcare.co.uk/
We are currently unable to accommodate dentists seeking VTE/VT by Assessment.
Apply for Are you an EU Dentist looking for your first NHS Associate Dentist role in the UK? (EU Dentists)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly