- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Here is a rare but exciting opportunity to join a long established practice based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. There are good commuter links, the practice being around 45 minutes drive from NW London.
We have an experienced and reliable team to assist you. You will be supported by a private hygienist, whom many of the patients see (and have been doing so for many years). The practice uses SOE and has digital radiographs.
You would need to have experience of working in the NHS with a FT associate expected to meet a target in the region of 6500 UDAs; in addition you will need to demonstrate an ability to provide high quality private treatment.
We will consider either full time or part time applicants, and offer a good remuneration rate for UDAs/private fees. OTE income would be around £100k for a FT associate. Start date between immediate and three months. Please reply to email@example.com
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number