Qualified Dental Nurse - Stockton-on-Tees
This position will be to work mainly in surgery, decontaminating instruments, treatment co-ordination, reception duties, stock ordering etc as required
Features of our dental practice:
- Awarded BDA good practice.
- 4 surgery spacious practice
- Dental foundation training approved.
- High quality NHS & Private care
- Digital dental practice with an in house intra oral iTero scanner and are leading providers of Invisalign orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. We also place dental implants.
- Digital Radiography and Digital Phtography
- Friendly dental team & Appreciative patients.
- Fully computerised with Software of Excellence - EXACT
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You must have a flexible proactive attitude.
- Good computer skills & work efficiency.
- Must be passionate in helping us deliver exceptional dental care to patients
- Knowledge of CQC, HTM 01-05 and GDPR regulations would be expected
- Must have GDC registration & Valid Immunisations (Hep B)
We support career progression into extended duties/further roles - orthodontics, dental implants, TCO, Practice management
Are you a recruitment agent/agency? We are sorry but we won’t respond to any communications from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Start: August 2019