- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Permanent experienced Part time associate dentist required.
3 days per week (Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
We are a busy mixed practice in a vibrant area of South East London (Plumstead Common). Good transport links and free street parking are available. The practice has been established for 30 years and was recently re-modernised with brand new equipment and all mod-cons.
- Excellent remuneration + good established private patient base.
- Clinical freedom
- Postgraduate qualifications preferred
- Excellent caring and friendly support staff
- Brand new CBCT Scanner
- Well equipped practice with air conditioning, mounted oral cameras and fully digital xrays
- Well established patient list.
- Excellent private potential
- 2,500 UDA minimum target with £22.00 value.
- Applicants should be GDC registered with an active performer number and have at least 2 years’ experience of providing both NHS and private dental treatment in general practice.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, a good team player and have excellent communicative patient skills.