- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Family Friendly Dental Practice seeking Full time Mixed Dentist in Preston. This position carries excellent Private development opportunities for the successful candidate!
We employ local Dental Nurses from the local community and most of our Patients live locally and walk into the practice.
The team are extremely friendly and will be delighted to help you settle in.
Can negotiate additional Leave or some Flexible working arrangement subject to Nursing cover being available.
By creating a patient first culture, we are able to ensure that patient satisfaction is our main objective resulting in a patient base that trust both the clinic and its team.
We are looking for ethical Dentists who would like to perform their role to the best of their ability. We can help you to settle in by inducting you into the practice and the computer systems.
Digital Radiography is available in Preston.
UDA rates are dependent on experience, area and skill set
We also offer:
· Onsite support from our clinically experienced management team
· Onsite support from our trained Patient Coordinators
· Rotary Endo
· Materials supplied via Henry Schein
· Clinical and patient access to experienced colleagues that deliver such treatments as implants, Neoarch implants (same day implants), Invisilign, 6 months Smile, Aligners, full smile makeovers and many more
· Full active patient list managed by our state of the art Patient Contact Centre situated at our Head Office in Manchester
If you do not possess a current/active NHS performer/panel number, please feel free to contact ourselves regarding one of our many other positions across the North West!
Please send your CV and covering letter to either firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call - Ami Shah on 07946245826.