We have a position available for an Associate Dentist to join our much-loved, busy NHS practice in Folkestone, South East Kent.
The practice is well established for over 35 years and has an excellent reputation within the community. The successful candidate would be working predominately with our NHS contract so NHS Performer Number is essential. There is also potential for private work.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll benefit from:
- An experienced and friendly practice team
- A well-managed appointment book with a substantial existing patient list
- Daily new patients
- Modernised surgery with digital radiography and fully computerised with SOE/Exact and Clinipads, and air conditioning.
This exciting position also offers:
- Flexibility, minimum 3 days per week
- Excellent UDA allocation available.
- circa £100,000 estimated NHS & private income potential
- Rotary endodontic
- Continuous Professional Development
- High Speed train link to London St Pancras in 52 minutes and Ashford Int'l in 15minutes.
NHS Performer number is essential.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jodie on 0207 078 9858 for more details.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly