Experienced Associate Dentist
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for an exciting new chapter in your career? We have full or part time opportunities in a small family run practice offering unique chances to grow and develop. Join our team and with the support of the hard-working friendly staff of Jim Peirson Dental Health Care, you will benefit from:
- A mix of NHS, private and independent dentistry from a dental team focused on providing high quality care to our patients and the community.
- An innovative philosophy with preventative emphasis, creating strong foundations for long lasting restorative work.
- Opportunities for tailored personal development and regular touchpoints to encourage practice-wide growth as well as potential for joint training of overseas/foundation dentists.
- A busy long-established practice allowing for independent work with the guidance & support of a very experienced Principal.
- On-site Pan/CBCT scanner, digital intra-oral radiography and rotary endo equipment.
- Community practice, close to Norwich city centre with good transport links.
Our tight knit team and small surgery offers you a unique opportunity to jump start your personal and professional development. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org