Associate Dentist Cambridgeshire
- Practice Type
Buckden Dental Clinic are looking for an Associate Dentist to join our friendly team to help our practice grow.
Preferably an associate with an interest in implants and short-term orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign.
Multi-Award winning private two-surgery practice in the quiet village of Buckden near to the A1 and A14. Separate decontamination room and fully computerised with digital x-rays, SOE and clinipads.
Part-time position working two/three days with opportunity to increase over time.
This practice was established in 2010 and has developed a strong reputation for providing its patients with excellent dental healthcare and good customer service over the years.
The patients within the practice are Denplan or Private including plans for Children.
The practice constantly invests into and upgrades its facilities to ensure that patients can enjoy a comfortable visit. There are 2 surgeries with a brand new third being installed. All surgeries are complete with;
- Fully computerised with SoE and Examine Pro
- Digital x-ray phosphor plates and digital sensors
- CBCT Scanner on site to aid with dental Implants, wisdom tooth extraction and endodontic treatment.
- 3JUVE Facial Aesthetics Laser
- BioEpic - X Diode Laser
- CEREC Scanner + MCX Milling Machine with Speedfire Furnace
- iTero 5D Scanner in the near future
- BioHorizons Centrifuge
- Dental Therapist full full scope of practice
- Treatment Coordinator
The team takes great pride in their work and providing patients with a pleasant dental experience. We have long standing, highly qualified Dental Nurses who have completed various extended qualifications such as radiology, oral hygiene instruction etc etc.
- GDC registered Dentist
- Excellent fluent written and spoken English
- Confidence in treatment planning
- Confidence in completing a full range of general dental treatments
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude essential
- Implant and short-term orthodontics experience preferred
Please email your CV and Introduction letter to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Buckden Dental Clinic, 35 Silver Street, Buckden, St Neots, Cambridgeshire PE19 5TS.