- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Honour Health Stanley, is an award winning, family owned practice that has been looking after the oral health needs of our community for over 30 years.
We are looking for a colleague to join us who:
- Wants to develop their career and skills to provide the highest standard of dental treatment.
- wants to work with a friendly, long standing team as part of a well established, busy practice.
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide:
- An excellent standard of NHS treatments (read our feedback on NHS choices)( you must be on the performer list). The practice provides treatments predominately under the NHS.
- An excellent standard of private dental treatments (read the reviews on our website and on Facebook) .There is an excellent opportunity to grow your private practice.
Do you want the opportunity to be supported by a team to help you deliver an excellent level of dentistry:
- Attend regular study club meetings with tutorials, presentations, peer discussions and teaching by Principal Dentist Onkar Dhanoya
- By a highly qualified and experienced nurse, reception and management team.
- Have a look at our practice video on our website : www.honourhealth.co.uk
- We invest in the best equipment and technology: We have the Itero scanner, the EMS airflow hygiene system, we use EXACT dental software, intra oral cameras, digital radiography, clinipads and Kodak 3D imaging.
- Our surgeries are beautiful! They are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped
- We have a dedicated floor for our team to study, meet and relax in. With a spacious room for lunch, a well-equipped kitchen and locker rooms .