- Full time
Are you a dedicated professional who is looking for the opportunity to join our exceptional dental team?
You will need to share our commitment to providing outstanding treatment along with excellent patient care. This is a unique opportunity for a clinically ambitious dentist with experience in providing private dentistry to join our team. Your chance to devise and implement high-level private treatment plans alongside accomplished specialists and generalists.
What we can expect as part of our clinical team:
· State of the art fully equipped surgeries
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced team of clinicians in many disciplines of dentistry always on hand to offer support.
· Dedicated Management team & support staff
· Superior surroundings make this a unique position.
We expect you will be:
· Talented, approachable and a proactive team player
· Passionate about good patient service with excellent communication skills
· Proactive team player
· 5 years’ experience in providing private dentistry
If you are interested in becoming part of our exceptional team and Want to steepen your learning curve? Please apply by email Claire Taylor on email@example.com attaching an updated CV and a brief covering letter. We will be more than happy to discuss any queries you may have ahead of interview