Shrewsbury Orthodontic Centre
£23 an hour
We are a Specialist Orthodontic practice based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Due to business growth we're looking for an experienced Orthodontic Therapist to work with our Specialist Orthodontists and our experienced team.
We're accredited in the BDA Good Practice scheme.
We're looking for someone to work every Tuesday for 6.5hrs.
We work with the Radiance ceramic, MBT brackets and Invisalign systems, as well as a range of Stage I removable and functional appliances. We're more than happy to train you in the systems you may not be familiar with. We provide both NHS and Private treatments.
- GDC registered,
- Experience working as a qualified Orthodontic Therapist: 1 year +,
- Indemnity Insurance,
- Great chairside manner;
- Excellent knowledge of best practice requirements,
- Very reliable,
- Excellent time management skills,
- The desire to treat every patient interaction as an opportunity to instil our values,
- Knowledge of Orthotrac software - desirable but not essential.
For an Application Form and further details, please contact Karen Bott, Practice Manager on 01743 344921, 9 St Mary’s Place, Shrewsbury, SY1 1DZ. Or visit our website: www.shrewsbury-orthodontics.co.uk for an Application Form to complete and return it to Karen Bott by email or post.