We are looking to recruit a part-time, self-employed dental hygienist and we have some flexibility in the days available. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to look after a well-maintained patient base, providing oral hygiene instruction as well as the usual hygienist roles under prescription from our three dentists. You will be joining our experienced practice team including 2 other part time hygienists and excellent working facilities. We will provide a qualified nurse to work with you and we have a separate decontamination nurse. Our 90% private practice is busy, well established and located in North Kent. We have been members of the Denplan Excel accreditation programme and BDA Good Practice scheme for over 16 years. We are approximately 30 minutes from the M25 with local free parking near to our practice and we are less than 1 mile from the local train station.
We are fully computerised using SOE software and digital radiography through Examine Pro where training can be provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have full GDC Registration certificate
- Have current Personal Indemnity Insurance
- Have evidence of Hepatitis B immunity status
- Have an enhanced DBS Certificate
- Be able to provide references
- Ideally have at least 1-year UK experience but newly qualified considered
- Great hourly rate depending on experience and qualifications
- Some In-house CPD provided
To enquire about or apply for the above position, please send your C.V. to our Practice Managers email address: firstname.lastname@example.org