Fantastic 2019 Opportunity for any Dentist
Time for a fresh start?
Want to work in an Award Winning dental practice with a great uptake of Private work? Want to practice your postgraduate skills freely with support?
Want to work with a lovely team, in a wonderful setting?
Kenilworth Dental Practice, in Kenilworth Warwickshire needs a new full time associate to replace our dentist of 5 years who’s getting married and relocating.
- 6000 UDAS, full time
- You should have a fantastic attitude to patient care and communication
- Long term stable list of patients to take over from our lovely outgoing dentist
- Must be GDC registered with a current performer number already
- Ideally, you should have at least 2 years’ experience in Private and NHS Dentistry and be able to offer high quality general Dentistry
- Situated in an excellent location in an affluent area, opposite Waitrose
What we offer and who we are:
- Forward thinking mixed NHS and Private practice with existing in house Dental Implant Clinic and Facial Aesthetics clinic
- To grow your private income, the practice owner will provide you support with treatment planning and patient communication
- Treatment Co-ordinator support service in place for past 7 years, fully trained in dental clinical photography.
- We’d be delighted to help you to grow and develop your skills to enable you to achieve your full private potential, to supplement your NHS income
- Our team is very Customer service orientated and strives to exceed patient expectations, even within a busy practice
Position to start from end of May 2019
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Kenilworth Dental Practice