Orthodontist required in West Sussex
- Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Orthodontist.
- A new specialist orthodontic practice is being established in Bognor Regis following successful NHS tender. The contract (11,000 UOAs) is new to the Arun region and there is no pre-existing specialist practice.
- The location of the practice has been carefully chosen and is highly visible. Situated in the very heart of the town with the main shopping precinct in the immediate vicinity.
- Railway station is a 5 minute walk to the practice with trains every 30 minutes to London Victoria.
- Practice will be brand new with 4 surgeries, digital radiography, Itero scanner, Orthotrac software.
- Orthodontist will lead a highly competent team of orthodontic therapists and Dentists with a Special Interest.
- Orthodontist will treat a mixture of NHS and Private patients. There will be significant opportunity to grow private income and the associate will be supported by a treatment co-ordinator along with other support staff.
- All private enquiries will go to the associate.
- This unique opportunity will offer new facilities and you will run the only specialist practice in the town.
- The position is part-time (4 sessions) however this would be expected to increase as the private business grows. The candidate must have the flexibility to meet this growth.
- The position will start May 2019 onwards.
- The candidate will need to be an orthodontic specialist on the GDCs specialist register and have an active NHS performer number.
Please see link to renowned dental business coach Chris Barrow's BLOG
Interested candidates should submit enquiries (including CV) to email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Orthodontist required in West Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly