Dental Associates Required in Grampian (Aberdeen and Elgin)
3 x Full-Time Posts available in Aberdeen and Elgin, Moray.
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for 2 hardworking, experienced Associate Dentists to join our busy group.
ABERDEEN: The Northfield Dental Centre is a well-established 4 surgery practice that was recently extended and fully refurbished, with over 10,000 active registrations. The successful applicant will receive transfer of a full patient list.
ELGIN: The Bishopmill Dental Centre in Elgin is a busy 5 surgery custom-built practice which opened in 2009, with over 15,500 active registrations. The successful applicant will receive transfer of a full patient list
- Both practices are fully computerised (WYSdom) and benefit from digital radiography (including OPG at our Bishopmill Dental Centre)
- The successful candidates will have full clinical freedom
- Remuneration of up to 50% is offered (depending on gross fees earned) with great opportunities for private alternative treatments
- Experienced and registered supporting staff including practice management
- GDC registration and English certification are essential
- VTE considered for exceptional candidates with proven competence and experience in all fields of general practice
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Lorna Bain 07464 828 429 for further details. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Visit our website to get a flavour of who we are: www.balmoordental.co.uk