Specialist Orthodontist (or an experienced dentist with a special interest) to join our well-established practice in Launceston, Cornwall.
In this Orthodontist role you will benefit from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, and exceptional development opportunities to take you as far as you want to go.
This Orthodontist position offers:
- Up to three days per week, with flexible hours available
- Internal referral base with opportunity for further growth
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Bupa Dental Care Launceston is an established 5 surgery practice, offering a modern working environment with SOE Software, OPG, Rotary Endo and digital x-rays. The practice has experienced longstanding associates in situ, a dedicated Dental Hygienist and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff. We have a well-established private patient list in addition to small NHS and Denplan lists.
Why join Bupa Dental Care? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa Dental Care
- Sponsored Education
- Career Mobility
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!
Gemma McQuillam - Resourcing Business Manager - 07936 360214