Barker Moss Healthcare are proud to introduce this brand new exciting role for an Associate Dentist in Stroke on Trent.
Are you looking to join a busy, well-established practice with excellent potential for private work? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a full-time or part-time Associate Dentist to join a friendly team with up to 8000 UDA allocation.
They are a friendly, multidisciplinary three surgery practice providing NHS and private care to the local community. The practice has a team of highly qualified and dedicated staff members, including associates with special interest in restorative dentistry, dental sedation, complex endodontic cases, invisalign and soon an implantologist. The clinicians are supported by a team of GDC registered nurses, trainee nurses, part-time hygienist and led by an established practice manager who has been at the practice over 30 years.
A LOCUM DENTIST WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED INITIALLY WITH A VIEW TO ASSOCIATESHIP
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
- £11-£12 per UDA depending on experience
- 50% split on all private and lab fees
- 2-5 days per week, immediate start
- Happy to fund for courses, such as Invisalign
- Masters courses can be considered too
- Easily attainable 6000 - 8000 UDAs available per annum
- Free staff parking
- Excellent motorway links, 10min walk from Stoke train station
- Surgery times Mon to Fri: 08.30am to 17.15pm, late surgery potential
- Fully computerised practice with SOE (Exact)
- We have rotary endodontic equipment, digital x-rays and OPG
Successful candidates will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment.
PLEASE CALL BARKER MOSS HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT ON 08450098669 OR SEND US YOUR CV TO APPLY