Associate / Locum Dentist
- North Yorkshire - Close to York
- UDA rate at £13.00 per UDA and 50/50 split on private earnings
- Locum Associate Dentist required 3 days per week ASAP & ongoing (option of locum to perm) in a busy, mixed, well established independently owned practice near York.
We are looking for a motivated, skilled and positive Locum Associate Dentist to work three days per week, in our mixed (NHS/Private), independently owned practice which includes a team of friendly and fully qualified dentists, therapist and trained nurses. The practice has a stable patient base from NHS and private patients.
The practice has 2 surgeries and is newly equipped and modernised with a fully computerised system. It offers all the expected equipment and facilities. We use iComply for CQC adherence. We intend to equip a third surgery due to the high demand for patient care in the area, and would like someone who is interested in being a part of the expansion.
We are looking for a Locum Associate Dentist to start ASAP for the period of 6 months (this is negotiable). There is a potential to become a Permanent Associate Dentist. The position offers an attractive £13/UDA, 4000+ UDAs Pro Rata. 50/50 divide on lab fees and private work.
The practice is located in North Yorkshire within easy reach of York with excellent transport links.
If you would like to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full NHS Performer Number
- LAT confirmation
- GDC certificate
- CQC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre level, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 year
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced CRB (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
Apply for Associate / Locum Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly