Oral Surgeon opportunity at our Peterborough MOS practice
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday however can be flexible)
- Paid per Treatment/ Consultation
- Great referral system already in place
- Continuous Professional Development
This position would suit someone who is already on the specialist register or someone who has their level 2 accreditation within the East Anglia and Essex NHS area. You will need your Sedation qualification.
The practice is situated within the Bushfield practice and you will have your own designated Surgery. You will work closely with colleagues who will be able to help with sedation pre-assessments and also Radiography. There is a great support network between Peterborough MOS and our Northampton practice. The practice also has free parking.
Why us? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa
- Sponsored Education
- Career Mobility
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Hannah Appleby - Recruitment Business Partner