Global Dental Working Group Clinical Manager
The Global Dental Working Group Clinical Manager
- A qualified dentist, you will lean on your experience as a senior clinician to be the intermediary between our Bupa Clinical Directors across the world
- Package: generous salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, family private medical insurance
- Base location can be fully flexible anywhere in the UK and we can consider full or part time applications
A career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. We empower our people to provide the highest standards of care by constantly looking to improve all aspects of our approach and see the Global Dental Working Group Clinical Manager as central to this aim.
As the Global Dental Working Group Clinical Manager you will help shape the clinical agenda alongside the Rotating Chief Dentist across Bupa Dental organisations across the globe. You will be responsible for raising the profile and impact of the Global Dental Working Group across the organisation.
You’ll achieve this by:
- defining clinical Global Minimum Standards (including a commercial focus)
- shaping clinical best practice
- driving innovation
- ensuring compliance with dental clinical governance
- fostering engagement with dentists and other healthcare professionals (including developing/ identifying learning and development opportunities that can be shared transnationally)
- carry out primary research and structure information requirements and data gathering as necessary to generate and share insights across Bupa Dental businesses
- coordinating monthly calls and periodic face to face meetings to share outputs and obtain feedback from clinical directors to ensure alignment
- understanding critical clinical incidents occurring in different geographies (tracked by the Centre Clinical team) and ensures common issues are identified and best practices to reduce root causes are developed to improve clinical standards across Bupa
- representing Bupa at external events such as conferences, summits, and other related events as appropriate
- Qualified registered dentist
- Prior experience in managing clinical projects, implementing clinical governance and clinical innovation
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.