We are an aesthetic dental practice with prevention being our core value. We want our patients to keep their natural teeth for life and for their smiles to be beautiful so that they can smile more …and... live life!
We are looking for a colleague to join us at our award winning Jesmond practice who:
- Shares our values
- Wants to grow their skills to provide the highest standard of dental treatment to a growing private patient base.
- Wants to develop their career and skills to provide the highest standard of dental treatment.
- Wants to learn and improve and wants to be the best!
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide:
- An excellent standard of private dental treatments (read the reviews on our website and on Facebook) – The majority of the treatments we provide are on a private fee basis.
- An excellent standard of NHS treatments (read our feedback on NHS choices)( you must be on the performer list)
The opportunity to be supported by a team to help you deliver an excellent level of dentistry:
- At a regular study club with tutorials, presentations, peer discussions and teaching by Principal Dentist Onkar Dhanoya
- By a highly qualified and experienced nurse, reception and management team.
- Our working environment reflects the standard of aesthetic treatments we provide:
- Have a look at our practice video on our website : www.honourhealth.co.uk
- We invest in the best equipment and technology: We have the Itero scanner, the EMS airflow hygiene system, we use EXACT dental software, intra oral cameras, digital radiography, clinipads and Kodak 3D imaging.
- Our surgeries are beautiful! They are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped
- We have a dedicated dental implant suite, skin sanctuary for our skin treatments, patient care coordinator room and decontamination room
- We have a dedicated floor for our team to relax in, with a spacious room for lunch, a well-equipped kitchen, lockers and even a shower !
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly