We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic caring associate to join the team at our well-established family practice on the Sunderland/Durham boarder.
We have up to 7,000 UDAs available; this could be a full time post or part time preferably three and a half or four days.
- Annual income £80,500 - £87,000 plus private fees
- UDA rate £11.50 / UDA, starting percentage dependent on experience, minimum 50% increasing via annual increment to 54%
- Practice pays 50% of laboratory fees.
- You will be given a full financial schedule detailing, agreed UDA targets, laboratory fees, pensionable pay and superannuation calculations.
- You will be working to a standard BDA Associate contract.
Facilities at both Practices include
- 4 surgeries.
- Support of hygienist.
- Full clinical computer system.
- Digital radiography in all surgeries and digital OPG, (OPG & CBCT at Dairy Lane)
- Rotary endodontic system
- We provide predominantly NHS dental care but there is also a good private potential.
- Treatment profiles range from routine preventive based dental care to complex restorative cases.
- All aspects of crown and bridge restorations from the very simple to the more complex carried out with semi-adjustable articulators.
- Intravenous sedation.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Pat Kilker 07740 652019 or Lyn Kilker 07739 898014, or email email@example.com