Associate Dentist Vacancy in Derby - Derby, Derbyshire
Derby House Dental Practice, 63-65 Green Lane, Derby, DE1 1RS
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the group with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we have extensive dental experience and a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values. We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in helping Clinicians to achieve their career goals.
The practice is set within the city of Derby in the Region of East Midlands. The city has a population of circa 255,000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Ripley and Heanor – boasting an established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
- This full-time position has a flexible start date
- 5 days surgery space available
- 2200 UDAs
- Good private income opportunities
- 50% paid for private income
- The practice currently offers tooth straightening
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
Join Rodericks, join a team that values what you do.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Office: 01604 970988
To find out more about Derby House Dental Practice, visit www.derbyhousedental.co.uk