Implant Surgeon - Cardiff
Centre for Dentistry operates private dental practices around the country all inside Sainsbury’s stores. We have a large and growing patient base, and our unique approach means patients can visit a dentist at a time to suit them in a friendly and welcoming environment. We offer the best dental plan on the market, interest free credit, and a full range of treatments from simple fillings through to implants and orthodontics.
We are looking for an experienced Implant Surgeon to cover our Cardiff Practice:
• We are looking for a skilled, approachable, experienced clinician with UK work experience.
• Must be experienced in placement and restoration of complex implant cases
• Must be willing to cover numerous practices
• Must be a great communicator and happy to discuss cases with the referring dentist
• Additional experience in Oral Surgery preferred
• An ambitious individual and team player who is keen to grow their career and take advantage of many of the training opportunities we have in place.
• The working environment is modern, fully equipped, and supported by a well trained professional team.
• We offer private only appointments and the time you need to get to know and look after your patients in the way that works best for you and them.
• We offer a competitive associate package with shared lab fees and bonuses.
• We are open 6 days a week, evenings and Saturdays so we can offer flexibility in your working pattern.
If you're interested please upload your CV and send with a brief covering letter to the HR team, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Implant Surgeon - Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly