We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to come and join us at our practice in Rise Park, Nottingham.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Why Bupa Dental Care Rise Park?
- Denplan and Private patient base in practice
- Up to 5 days per week available
- Up to 7000 UDAs available
- Great Private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Our 4 surgery practice boasts modern and bright rooms with brand new radiography equipment and decon room. Our team currently consists of 4 Dentists, Dental Nurse team with Lead Nurse, Practice Coordinator, Practice Manager and regular private Hygienist.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa
- Sponsored Education and career mobility
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Contact: George Bradford, Regional Recruitment Partner
Mobile: 07841341005 / Email: George.email@example.com