Associate dentist opportunities in Southport Merseyside
Kew Dental Practice in Southport is a modern, purpose built, independent 2 surgery practice within a health centre setting with onsite parking.
We currently have opportunities for an associate dentist who is GDC registered and has an active performer number.
- Easily commutable from Liverpool, Preston and West Lancashire
- Up to 5000 UDAs available
- Surgery available Monday to Friday
- Any combination of days/UDAs considered
- Competitive, negotiable UDA rate
- 50/50 lab bills
- Good private income potential at 55%
- Full clinical freedom
- Established list of patients
- Computerised SOE/Exact
- Digital radiographs
- Rotary Endodontics
We are very flexible in our recruitment for this position and we are willing to consider a wide range of options, from a newly qualified dentist wanting to work full time, to a part time dentist wanting to increase their hours by doing a couple of sessions per week, and anything in between.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org