PRIVATE ASSOCIATE DENTIST DEVON
PART-TIME ASSOCIATE DENTIST NEEDED FOR A LONG ESTABLISHED PRACTICE
We are pleased to announce that an opening exists for an enthusiastic dentist to join our small friendly private practice.
Our practice has been providing high quality dental care to the residents of Brixham, Devon for over 30 years, in this time we have built an excellent reputation, which we work hard to maintain.
What we require
· An experienced associate dentist to work one / two days per week with room to increase
· A caring personable attitude to your work
· An excellent chair side manner
· A good command of spoken & written English
· Experience of providing high quality general dental care
· Experience in aesthetic restorative dentistry
· Completed relevant Post-Graduate courses
· Current GDC registration
Desirable experience/interest in:
· Surgical procedures
· Facial aesthetics
What we can offer you:
· Opportunity to grow your own private patient base further
. Modern facilities
· Digital radiography (OPG, and Intra-oral)
· Air-conditioned surgeries
· Fully computerised.
· Very experienced long standing team who are well trained to ensure the very best in working standards.
· A dedicated hygienist who holds a fantastic reputation.
Additional to General Dentistry the practice offers sedation, implants, facial aesthetics, snoring appliances, a certified provider of Enlighten Whitening, as well as being an experienced gold provider of Invisalign.
Please send your CV to the Practice Manager, Stephanie Dodgson to Steph@brixhamdental.co.uk