Royal Terrace Dental Practice is a non-corporate family run 6-surgery practice. We are passionate about delivering excellent dental care. We are looking for a full-time or part-time colleague to take over a well-established patient list from a retiring colleague, who has supported an NHS, alongside a Private and Denplan, patient list. We are a busy practice and have built great rapport with our patients over the years. We would be excited to welcome a new member to our team to continue our ongoing high standard of care.
We have been a VT-training practice for over 15 years and have a strong, experienced team of nurses working alongside our dentists – we have built a solid working relationship within the practice.
We are a referral practice for Specialist Oral Surgery through Solent NHS Trust which includes delivering IV and RA sedations. We are also an implant practice.
Royal Terrace Dental Practice is located in Dorchester town centre, surrounded by local shops, cafes and restaurants with easy road access to nearby towns. There is ample parking at the Top O’ Town car park opposite the practice and throughout the High Street. Dorchester offers great local schools within the area and plenty of housing and ongoing expansion. We are also able to assist with temporary accommodation.
We would like to attract a well-motivated team player, offering a patient centered approach to dentistry, as well as experience with NHS provision. You should have good communication and interpersonal skills. You will have the opportunity to meet our retiring colleague and discuss this vacancy along with any future patient list of well-cared for dentally maintained patients.
We are fully computerised, and we operate chairside digital x-ray imaging along with an OPG machine. All surgeries are airconditioned.
- Start date: ASAP
- Hours: Monday-Friday | 08.45am-5.00pm (negotiable)
- Approximately 4000 UDAs with high UDA value (negotiable)
- Private and Denplan patients
- Lab bills are split 50/50 which is a great potential on top of your NHS income
Compliance requirements for job:
- Full NHS performer number
- GDC certificate
- Hep B immunisation
- Indemnity certificate
- Passport and NI number
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Clinical references
- Degree certificate
- CPR certificate dated within the last 12 months, and up-to-date CPD
All information provided will be held in confidence and no references will be requested until there is an offer of employment.
Please contact via e-mail, with CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Helen, Practice Manager, on 01305 264 827 for a chat.
Royal Terrace Dental Practice
Dorchester, Dorset (Jurassic Coast)
Associate dentist required in an established town centre, multi-surgery practice to replace retiring colleague supporting a mixed patient list
- Excellent facilities with air-conditioned surgeries
- Computerised with digital radiography/cameras/OPG
- Hygienists/therapist support
- Specialist Oral surgery and Sedation referral services
- Part/full-time availability, and successional planning in progress
- BDA Good Practice
- Denplan Excel Accreditation
- 4000 UDAs offered (flexible-terms)
- Non-corporate practice
- GDC Registration required
- Assistance towards accommodation
Please send CV to email@example.com