Associate Dentist between Leeds and York
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring and friendly associate to join our close-knit, long established team in a rapidly expanding village between Leeds and York.
Ideally we are looking for someone to work part time with no late nights or weekends!
You will have the chance to take over a well maintained list of NHS patients, who are extremely loyal and have been attending for many years. All new patients are private only so there is excellent earning potential as the village is growing with many new houses being built and more planned.
- Mixed NHS/private.
- Well maintained list of NHS patients. New patients are private only.
- Full clinical freedom with 2500 UDAs available at £12 per UDA
- Private fees paid at 45%
- Lab fees split 50%
- SOE, Digital radiography and rotary endodontics.
- Private Patient Plan in place
- Excellent Dental Therapist
- Full support from long standing team and principal on site.
- Free parking.
GDC registration and performer number are essential.
The successful candidate will be required to supply relevant documentation, proof of Hep B status and ID. They will also be required to undergo a DBS check.
If you are interested in this post or would like further information please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com