Receptionist / Administrator
Diamond Dental Staff are seeking a Receptionist / Administrator to join an award winning imaging centre in Central London
This is an exclusive vacancy and a fantastic opportunity to join a an elite team of professionals.
We are happy to hear from applicants with a experience in a similar role, who can demonstrate excellent levels of customer service.
Full in-house training will be provided for the right applicant to become a well-rounded, customer facing, member of the team.
Training also includes mandatory training such as;
- Health & Safety
- Fire Marshal Training
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 to 17:45 with 1 hours lunch break
- Saturday: Potentially once every 3-4 weeks
- Total hours: 41.5
- Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 Dependant on experience
- Location: Central London
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days + bank holidays (+ 1 day after 2yrs of employment, up to 5 days)
Essential Experience & Personal Attributes
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of excellent customer service
- Excellent telephone manner and command for the English language
- Well organised
- Confident in completing administrative duties
- Computer literate
- Friendly and approachable
- Well presented
If you pride yourself on your personal appearance, customer service, integrity and professionalism than this role is for you!
Apply for Receptionist / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly