Dental Radiographer / Dental Nurse
Diamond Dental Staff are seeking a Radiographer to join an award winning imaging centre in Central London
This is an exclusive vacancy and a fantastic opportunity to join a an elite team of professionals.
We are happy to hear from applicants with a HCPC approved Radiography Degree and will also consider applicants from a Dental Nurse with a Dental Radiography Certificate.
Full in-house training will be provided for the right applicant to become a well-rounded professional in 2D and 3D radiography (CBCT) including 3D photography.
Training also includes mandatory training such as;
- Health & Safety
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 to 17:45 with 1 hours lunch break
- Saturday: Potentially once every 3-4 weeks
- Total hours: 41.5
- Dual Site: To be discussed on application
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days + bank holidays (+ 1 day after 2yrs of employment, up to 5 days)
Essential Experience & Personal Attributes
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of excellent customer service
- Excellent telephone manner and command for the English language
- Well organised
- Administrative duties
- Computer literate (and tech savvy!)
- Friendly and approachable
This centre has been rated ‘Good’ by the CQC while other competitors have been rated ‘inadequate’ This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative and professional team.
If you pride yourself on your personal appearance, customer service, integrity and professionalism than this role is for you!
You call follow Diamond Dental Staff across all social media platforms! Best of luck with your application
Call now: 07907561329
Apply for Dental Radiographer / Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly