Associate dentist required to join a Denplan Excel accredited Private practice in the beautiful Peak District, to replace a departing colleague though ill health. An excellent opportunity to join a progressive practice with 3 well equipped surgeries, R4 clinical software, digital radiography, Trios 3D intra oral scanning and CAD/CAM, intra oral cameras and air conditioned surgeries
Practice provides general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implants, orthodontics and facial rejuvenation procedures. Limited children's NHS commitment. Hygienist and full support team. Candidate with an interest in orthodontics ideal.
Part time position 2 -3 days Monday to Wednesday.
Candidate must have
- Full NHS performer number
- GDC certificate
- UK blood test report showing Hep B immunisation an titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced CRB (within last 12-18 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within last 12 months
Minimum 2 years postgraduate experience in UK practice.
Excellent communication skills and motivation.
Website link is as follows: highstreetdental-buxton.co.uk