New Year, New Job?
An exciting opportunity for an associate dentist to work in beautiful Bridge of Allan.
Bridge of Allan Dental Care is a small dental practice in the heart of Bridge of Allan offering high standard dentistry and excellent customer service. The practice philosophy is treat patients as you would like to be treated yourself. The team is made up of happy, supportive and enthusiastic people who go the extra mile. We are accredited with the BDA Good Practice scheme.
The surgery is air conditioned and is equipped with everything you would need;
- Fully computerised using SOE
- Digital x-ray equipment
- Intra oral camera
- Fibre optic handpieces
- Rotary endo
We are looking for an associate dentist to work with us for three days per week. Our preference would be a Monday, a Tuesday and a Friday. There is however surgery time and space to grow this list to full time. You would be working with an experienced and capable nurse.
The existing list is mainly NHS list but there is high demand for white fillings, all ceramic crowns, tooth whitening and implants. All new patients are accepted on a private basis.
- You must be a nice person who is willing to work hard
- Be registered with the GDC and have a valid VT number
- Have a good working knowledge of the SDR
- You want to become part of a team where you will be valued and included in its progression
- Have at least three years experience working in UK general dental practice
Please visit our website www.bridgeofallandental.com to find out more about the practice and if you are interested in applying or wish to find out more then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org