Mckenzies Dental surgery is a non-corporate family run 4-surgery practice. We are passionate about delivering excellent dental care. We are looking for a full-time colleague to take over a well-established patient list from a retiring colleague, who has supported an NHS, alongside a Private patient list. We are a very busy practice and have built great rapport with our patients over the last 40 years. We would be excited to welcome a new member to our team to continue our ongoing high standard of care.
Mckenzies Dental Surgery is located in Sevenoaks town centre, surrounded by local shops, cafes and restaurants with easy road access to nearby towns.
Sevenoaks offers great local schools within the area and plenty of housing and ongoing expansion.
We would like to attract a well-motivated team player, offering a patient centered approach to dentistry, as well as experience with NHS provision. You should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hours: Monday-Friday | 08.30 am-5.00pm (negotiable)
- Approximately 4000 UDAs with high UDA value
- Private patients and great scope to expand
- Lab bills are split 50/50 which is a great potential on top of your NHS income
Compliance requirements for job:
- Full NHS performer number
- GDC certificate
- Hep B immunisation
- Indemnity certificate
- Passport and NI number
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Clinical references
- Degree certificate
All information provided will be held in confidence and no references will be requested until there is an offer of employment.
Please contact via e-mail, with CV and covering letter, to email@example.com or phone Louise, Practice Manager, on 01732 455 191 for a chat.
Mckenzies Dental Surgery
Associate dentist required in an established town centre, multi-surgery practice to replace retiring colleague supporting a mixed patient list
- Excellent facilities
- Computerised with digital radiography/cameras/OPG
- Hygienists/therapist support
- Implant referral practice
- Full Time
- Approximately 4000 UDAs offered (flexible-terms)
- Non-corporate practice
- GDC Registration required
- Opportunity for future partnership for right canidate
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly