Experienced Dentist? Experience Australia!
Experienced Dentist Required in Queensland, Australia.
1300SMILES Ltd has an exciting opportunity for experienced General Dentists looking to take their career overseas to sunny Australia.
Short and Long term positions available across rural and regional Central and North Queensland - offering a truly Australian experience!
We also offer customized support throughout your visa application including Employer Sponsorship and/or financial assistance for visa applications, for eligible, successful candidates, taking the stress out of the process and giving you the chance of a lifetime!
If you have ever thought about traveling or taking a working holiday - now is a truly exciting time to apply!
Who is 1300SMILES? 1300SMILES Ltd is an ASX listed dental services company with practices throughout QLD, NSW and SA. Our practices function extremely well under the 1300SMILES operational umbrella and are not franchised. Our model provides Dentists with the maximum possible patient time whilst our very capable staff, in practice and at our Townsville based Head Office, take care of everything else. In short, we provide the surgery, staff, stock and equipment, along with any other applicable support services thereby allowing you, the Dentist, to focus on the delivery of quality dental services.
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you:
- Have Relevant degree/qualifications
- Have minimum 4+ years post-grad experience
- Have exceptional Clinical, Patient Care and Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain patient rapport essential for individual and practice growth
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic team and contributing towards the company vision
- Hold current, or be eligible to obtain, AHPRA registration, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Queensland Radiation Usage License
- Orthodontic, Oral Surgery, and/or Endodontic skills/interests would be favourable
Your covering letter should address the following points as a minimum:
- Your qualifications, ADC (if applicable) and the number of years' experience as a Dental practitioner
- Your current working status and visa requirements (e.g. Australian Citizen, Business sponsorship, working holiday visa etc.)
- Your availability for commencement
- What skills and attributes you bring to the team
- What are your special interests in dentistry
- What makes you stand out from other candidates
Interested? If you would like to join the 1300SMILES Ltd team, forward your CV and a covering letter to: dentistrecruitment@1300SMILES.com.au
Current WHV holders are encouraged to apply!
Please note due to the anticipated high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.