Dental Associate: Permanent, Full Time Contract
Duddingston Dental Practice, Edinburgh
At Duddingston Dental Practice, we have been part of the community for 30 years. Our practice, just a few miles from Edinburgh city centre, has recently undergone a huge renovation resulting in a bright, modern and comfortable working environment.
We require our Dental Associate to possess the following:
- First class communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with your patients and colleagues alike
- To be GDC registered with experience in providing both private and NHS dental treatment.
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional and calm manner
We can offer you:
- A well established NHS list with excellent private potential
- A brand new high spec surgery, with air conditioning and fantastic Belmont chairs
- To work as part of a close-knit team with support from a fully qualified Dental Nurse and experienced Front Desk Team
- Fully computerised practice with digital radiography equipment
We believe and invest in all our team by providing regular training opportunities, appraisals and personal development. We have a dedicated team who work hard to maintain high standards throughout the practice and a well-established patient base who are keen to recommend us to friends and family. We are also proud to be a VDP training practice.
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please send your CV and covering letter by email to Lisa Banks, Business Manager at email@example.com
This position is not suitable for VDP equivalent.