Dental Hygienist – Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
7 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
- Full-time/part-time position available from January 2019
- Private Dental Hygiene Services only with an established list of patients
- Clinical support available
- Free CPD
- Join a practice which offers extensive and accessible treatments in one location with a motivated and enthusiastic team
- £30-35 per hour based on self-employed status
New Road Dental
New Road Dental was built with a vision to provide affordable dental healthcare to the community.We take pride in looking after the dental healthcare of our patients. We believe in building relationships, trust and listening to what is important to them and delivering their care with a team that share the same values.
The Practice was established over 30 years ago and is progressive and family-oriented, treating patients from the local population and those who work in the surrounding areas. We provide a comprehensive range of treatments for our patients including dental implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics.
The Practice is situated in an affluent and desirable residential area, about 1 mile from Bromsgrove Town Centre and Bromsgrove train station. We are 12 miles south of Birmingham with good motorway links to the M42 and M5.
If you require any further information, please contact us:
Office: 01527 872528
To find out more about New Road Dental visit our website on www.newroaddentalpractice.com
Apply for Dental Hygienist – Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly