Associate Dentist - Crewkerne
Associate Dentist to join Bupa Dental Care in Crewkerne, Somerset. We are seeking a full-time Associate Dentist to take on a mixed NHS & private position.
As an Associate Dentist you'll benefit from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, and development opportunities to take you as far as you want to go. That’s just to mention a few of the benefits of working with Bupa; what’s not to love?
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 5 days per week, Monday - Friday
- 4500 UDA NHS contract, leaving you time to develop significant private potential
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Bupa Dental Care Crewkerne is a well-established and modern 5 surgery practice. Fully computerised, the practice is also equipped with an OPG, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and full air conditioning. Our experienced and longstanding associate team are supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
Why join Bupa Dental Care? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa Dental Care
- Sponsored Education
- Career Mobility
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!