Orthodontic Specialist (Associate) required in Plymouth & West Devon
- Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic & motivated specialist in orthodontics to join the team at Plymouth Orthodontics Ltd.
- Plymouth Orthodontics Ltd is an independent specialist practice providing NHS and private orthodontic services. We have built up a reputation for providing high quality orthodontic care over the past 10 years.
- We have just been awarded a new NHS orthodontic contract with at least 7 years duration and are expanding our friendly practice team.
- Full time associate orthodontist position available. We will consider a part-time position, depending on circumstances.
- Circa 6000 UOAs available at 45% remuneration.
- Excellent scope for private work with 50% remuneration.
- 5 days a week (extended opening times will be available at the practice as per new service specification required by NHS).
- The practice is modern with up to date equipment and technology, including digital radiography and Orthotrac practice software.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at our main hub site in Plymouth and also our satellite site in Tavistock.
- Support of orthodontic therapist(s) available.
- We have excellent established links with secondary care at Derriford Hospital.
- The practice is located on the edge of Plymouth city centre and has free parking available. There are great transport links with the main road routes and train station close by.
- Plymouth is a coastal city and is ideally situated for sailing, surfing & kayaking. Dartmoor National Park is a short drive from Plymouth providing amazing scenery, walking & outdoor pursuits. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a beautiful part of the UK providing the perfect work life balance.
- Successful candidate will be GDC registered (specialist register for orthodontics), have an active performer number and, ideally, have experience of providing both NHS and private orthodontic treatment.
- Financial assistance available to help with relocation.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.