Dental Receptionist (Permanent) – Bromley
About the job
Shine Recruitment are working with a Bromley based Dental Surgery who are in need of an experienced Dental Receptionist.
The practice offer a full range of preventative and cosmetic dentistry and have a dedicated Hygienist’s surgery for oral hygiene care. Their aim is to provide a high standard of care and service, whilst endeavouring to make the patients visits a pleasant experience.
They are looking for someone who can come in with experience and really hit the ground running. The successful applicant will have full freedom to make improvements and suggestions where needed.
You will need
- You will be very professional
- You will be confident speaking with members of the public
- You will have great communication skills
- You will have experience working in a Dental setting
- You will have experienced with SOE or R4 dental software
- You will have a very caring and friendly personality
- You will have strong spoken and written English
What you will get in return
- Full time hours (5 days, Monday to Saturday)
- Very competitive salary/hourly rate
- CPD sessions and 1-to-1 support (through shadowing more experienced staff members or working with the Practice Manager)
- Training courses
- Lovely modern surgery and working environment
- Uniform provided.
- Start date ASAP
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are successful at this stage then you will be invited for interview with Shine Recruitment prior to meeting with the Practices.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn’t quite right then please get in touch for a no strings conversation about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful then you will be rewarded with £250 of shopping vouchers.